Main Chain Development Progress
- Main chain daily maintenance and status inspection.
Front End Development Progress
- Development Progress of IONChain Wallet Version 2.0
- Lock coin to send IonBean function development and bug modification
- Token lock debugging
- Transaction record data interface adjustment
2. Vendor settled in function development
- Service background function development
- Electric vehicle mining and debugging completed and displayed
- The regression test of the platform of IoT manufacturers and operators
- The IONChain was unveiled at the Shanghai Electronics Fair in Munich, and the promoter of the IONChain foundation made a wonderful sharing on the theme of “Internet of Everything”.
- The electronica China 2020, known as the wind vane of China’s electronics manufacturing industry, was grandly held at the National Convention and Exhibition Center (Shanghai) on July 3rd to July 5th. As the Global First Show of the global electronic information industry in the second half of 2020, Electronica China co-sponsored productronica China, LASER World of PHOTONICS CHINA and VisionChina co-sponsored with the Machine Vision Industry Alliance attracted nearly 3,000 exhibitors with an exhibition scale of 160,000 square meters.
As a solution for the Internet of Things, IONChain was exhibited at the electronica China. On the afternoon of July 04, the founder of the IONChain Foundation, Mr. Liu Tao, was invited to attend the “Internet of Things Sharing Salon” and gave a speech, explaining the IONChain ecosystem and future development plans.
IONhain Browser 2.0 officially launched
Go to explorer.ionchain.org and check the latest blocks and transaction details.
IONChain aims to build a platform to design and automate transactions between smart devices and facilitate an Internet of Things Economy.
IONChain Official Website:
To join in our Telegram group, please check:
To stay updated with our social activities, click the link below and follow us on Twitter and Facebook:
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us through email at email@example.com or you can contact us by messaging us on Twitter or Facebook.