Main Chain Development Progress
- Daily maintenance and status inspection of main chain.
Front End Development Progress
- Development Progress of IONChain Wallet Version 2.0
- Background management system maintenance
- Testing and maintenance of manufacturer access function
- Switching and debugging of data interface such as Android’s device list, earnings, binding and etc.
- Overlong problem occurred when editing list details
- Joint debugging of multiple interfaces, unified packaging of interface error code
- IoT third party platform earnings algorithm testing
IoT Series Event 2, which was the “IONChain Co-Branding Recruitment” event had successfully ended and all rewards had distributed to the winners. Event total views is 30264 times, whereas no. of feedback is 8837 times.
Sharing on moments is needed for this event, thus after reviewing screenshots of sharing, the actual no. of persons who received the rewards is 1632 persons. Picture below shows part of the screenshot data.
(Minority users filled in their wallet address wrongly, hence we are unable to distribute the rewards. Please take note of problems such as wrong filling in of email address, handphone number, digits and etc. next time)
15 IoT enterprise information are provided through the event, and 7 of them are effective information which we are still following up. RMB 5000 of reward will be given for successful collaboration.
Thanks for your support throughout this event!
IONChain Browser 2.0 had officially launched
Go to explorer.ionchain.org to check the latest blocks and transaction details.
IONChain aims to build a platform to design and automate transactions between smart devices and facilitate an Internet of Things Economy.
IONChain Official Website:
To join in our Telegram group, please check:
To stay updated with our social activities, click the link below and follow us on Twitter and Facebook:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through email at email@example.com or you can contact us by messaging us on Twitter or Facebook.